[Product-Developers] Re: Need Help with Remember Workflow

Hedley Roos hedleyroos at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 18:21:37 UTC 2008

Yup, it is frustrating. Looking through your code I found that you do
"from Products.remember.content.member import Member as BaseMember",
whereas in SimpleMember it is "from Products.remember.content.member
import BaseMember". Dunno if that is an issue. It's probably something
in those lines directly after your class declaration.

Even so, the SimpleMember product I posted does work. Just base your
content-type on that and everything should be fine.