[Product-Developers] Re: Need Help with Remember Workflow

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Mon Jan 7 13:25:39 UTC 2008

Hedley,

Thanks for taking a look at the problem, and for catching that issue.

I made the change as you suggested, and created a new Plone instance. I
installed membrane and remember. Then tested that the
member_approval_workflow worked, and it did.

I then installed the corrected ahsmember product (see attached), and
tried to join again. Same problem - the new member is automatically
created and no email is sent with a password.

I verified that the AHSMember type is added to the portal_workflows and
that it has member_approval_workflow associated with it - I even changed
the workflow, saved the changes, updated the security settings, and then
changed it again back to the member-approval_workflow. Still same
behavior.

How would I start to debug this problem?

Thanks again!

Mark