[Product-Developers] Adding "News Item" in the product code

Tim Knapp duffyd at kokorice.org
Fri Jan 4 20:29:15 UTC 2008

Hi stummjr,

I did a presentation[1] re. how to create archetype content types based
on ATCTContentTypes (which is what a news item is). I also posted the
presentation materials[2] on the Collective if you want to have a look
at the UML models themselves.

Enjoy,
Tim

N.B. The presentation was targetted at Plone 2.5.x and the AGX of the
time, which was about AGX 1.5.x (iirc) but the UML models are still
relevant.

[1] http://plone.tv/media/997950722/view
[2] https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/PloneInNZ/trunk