[Product-Developers] ordering fields with schemaextender

Héctor Velarde hvelarde at jornada.com.mx
Wed Jan 2 00:36:30 UTC 2008

I almost have completed what I want to do with schemaextender; the only
thing I am missing is how to change some fields' schemata and how to
change some others' order.

where do I change the schemata of existent fields? on my extender's init
method?

on the other hand, I was checking the test suite for schemaextender and
I found they are using a method called getOrder() to move the fields but
I'm not pretty sure I have to do it the same way.

this is my code:
http://dev.plone.org/collective/browser/nitf4plone/trunk/extender.py

saludos