[Product-Developers] Re: How to setup ZopeSkel for development

Viðar Svansson vidarsvans at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 23:39:49 UTC 2008

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 11:26 PM, Martin Aspeli <optilude at gmx.net> wrote:
>  Use
>
>   python setup.py develop
>
>  Preferably in a virtualenv.
>  Create your virtualenev with --no-site-packages.

This does not work on my system.
This is what I have tried (among other things)

1. create a virutalenv with --no-site-packages
2. install PasteScript using easy_install in the env
3. checkout ZopeSkel in the env.
4. run python setup.py develop on ZopeSkel
5. run paster in env and watch it use templates from the global ZopeSkel egg.

Vidar