[Product-Developers] custom at edit form?

Derek Richardson derek.richardson at gatech.edu
Tue Feb 26 18:27:59 UTC 2008

i need to write a custom AT CT edit form. I've misplaced my copy of optilude's
book. :( I've looked for the edit form for the OOTB at ct and haven't turned up
anything useful to me. any suggestions about where to look for examples of
customized edit forms? I've written a customized view pt, but I'm unclear about
how to display the widget for a particular field in a edit form pt. advice on
how to do that would be on point and appreciated greatly.

Thanks!

Derek