[Product-Developers] Re: Thoughts on championing OOTB themes

Espen Moe-Nilssen espen at medialog.no
Fri Feb 22 11:35:36 UTC 2008

Hi
something quick before I leave for the weekend.

I think we should consider that many people that will use the OOTB
skins are newbes and need consistensy.
With that I mean that it can be a bit confusing if one skin has
another name on the global-nav than the other.

Would it be possible to use deliverace (which I know almost nothing
about) to convert skins to plone, and we could then go through them
(manually) and clean up / fix?
Also, keep in mind that IE problems with deliverence might be a
problem as we might end up getting "hacks on hacks".