[Product-Developers] new plone themes don't install

Jon Stahl jon at onenw.org
Sat Feb 16 17:54:39 UTC 2008

Hi all-

When I try to add Jonathan Wilde's new Plone themes to my buildout... by
adding "plonetheme.greencommunity" to my [eggs] and [zcml] sections, the
egg gets downloaded, but then when I restart my instance, zope complains:

zope.configuration.xmlconfig.ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File
"/Users/jon/Plone-3.0-buildout/zinstance/parts/instance/etc/site.zcml",
line 14.2-14.55
    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File
"/Users/jon/Plone-3.0-buildout/zinstance/parts/instance/etc/package-includes/001-plonetheme.greencommunity-configure.zcml",
line 1.0-1.69
    IOError: [Errno 20] Not a directory:
'/Users/jon/Plone-3.0-buildout/buildout-cache/eggs/plonetheme.greencommunity-0.11dev_r57564-py2.4.egg/plonetheme/greencommunity/configure.zcml'

The egg appears as a single file, not a directory.

What am I missing?  Are these themes not packaged correctly?

best,
jon