[Product-Developers] Re: constructing portlethash?

Christian Klinger cklinger at novareto.de
Fri Feb 8 08:12:14 UTC 2008

Martin Aspeli schrieb:
> Christian Klinger wrote:
>> Hi Plone-Developers,
>>
>> i have a simple question, how can i construct a portlethash
>> in my kss-view?
>>
>> Where do i get the values for my info dict??
>>
>> I found nothing on google.
>>
>> Maybe someone of you has an idea....
>>

>> thanks in advance
>> christian
>>
>> info = dict(
>>         manager = 'plone.leftcolumn',
>>         category = 'context',
>>         key = '/new1',
>>         name = 'login',
>>        )
>>

>> class KSSDocZeichen(PloneKSSView):
>>      """ KSSDocZeichen """
>>
>>      @kssaction
>>      def addDocZeichen(self, form={}, portlethash=None):
>>
>>     Portlethash =  hashPortletInfo(info)
>>          self.getCommandSet('plone').refreshPortlet(Portlethash)
>>          mac = self.macroField(field='doczeichen')
>>          core = self.getCommandSet('core')
>
> This doesn't work?
>
> In general, people tend not to construct them at all. Instead, you pass
> the portlethash from the template as a "kssattr" variable and just use
> it directly.
>
> Martin

Hi Martin,

sorry for being unclear, i don´t know where i get the values for the
info dict. The info dict is only a example. Where i get the values
for it?

I will try to use the kssattr. Is it possible to use the "kssattr
for my portlethash" in an edit_form of my object? base_edit or something
like that.

Christian