[Product-Developers] adding users to I18NBaseContent object

xquadv xquadV at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 08:10:09 UTC 2008

hy!

does anyone know how/ or if it's possible, to let users add themselves via
an "add" button to a I18BaseContent object?

i let users create a "comnpany" object(I18BaseContent type) with many data.
members also can see all existing companies, and if they work there, they
should have the possibility to add themself into a data fild of the
designated company.

hope thats understandable.

greetings patrik