[Product-Developers] Using titles in general_sections

skyder nate.skiba at chalklabs.net
Fri Dec 12 14:24:11 UTC 2008

I'm trying to make a navigational tool like general_sections, except that it
uses the title of the section rather than the name. This is important for
sections that have abbreviated titles for their name, and for ones with
spaces in their title.

So far, I've been using a modified general_sections viewlet, but it doesn't
seem like there's any way to get the section title from portal_tabs, which
general_sections uses to get a list of the sections. Am I missing something
here, or should I go back and recode this without using portal_tabs?

Thanks,
Nate