[Product-Developers] Plone 3 move from 2.5

os2mac michael at westmarionfamilymedicine.com
Tue Aug 12 17:07:01 UTC 2008

Moving my products to Plone 3 (have been waiting for it.)  So, I installed on
my MacBook Pro, with the universal installer of 3.1.4, chose the zeocluster
install option, went well.  Once up, I installed my developement project
into the ./zeocluster/products/ directory, then tried to run my tests to see
what happens.

Now, I couldn't find any reference to how to start a test cycle, so I went
with /zeocluster/parts/client1/bin/sudo ./zopectl test -s
Products.productname

and I get back

Running tests via: /opt/Plone-3.1/Python-2.4/bin/python
/opt/Plone-3.1/zeocluster/parts/zope2/test.py -v --config-file
/opt/Plone-3.1/zeocluster/parts/client1/etc/zope.conf -s
Products.atmultiplex -m .*AT.*
Parsing /opt/Plone-3.1/zeocluster/parts/client1/etc/zope.conf
Running tests at level 1
Total: 0 tests, 0 failures, 0 errors

I have no idea why the test don't run at all..  if there is a change in how
tests should be run, or am I running them incorrectly for the zeocluster.

Any help is appreciated.