[Product-Developers] Early bird ends today

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Fri Aug 8 09:56:10 UTC 2008

Hi all,

This is the *final reminder* to register early, and receive a ~10% discount for Plone Conference 2008.

To sum it all up, we have:

    - A great location: http://plone.org/events/conferences/2008-washington-dc/2008-proposals/washington-dc/
    - An amazing list of talks: http://plone.org/events/conferences/2008-washington-dc/agenda
    - Pre-conference training: http://plone.org/events/conferences/2008-washington-dc/pre-conference-training
    - Post-conference sprinting: http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-conference-2008-dc/sprint

What a great offering!

To secure your place at what promises to be one of the best Plone Conferences ever, head over to the:

    - Eventbrite Registration Page:  http://ploneconf2008.eventbrite.com/

and sign up before August 8 11:59 PM EDT at the early bird rate of $500 USD.

After that, we will offer:

    - The full registration price: $550 USD.
    - A daily rate, at a soon-to-be-announced price and time**.

That's all for now, hope to see you in DC!

Alex Clark / ZPUGDC / Plone Conference 2008 Planning Team

**DISCLAIMER The daily rate offering will depend largely on how quickly we can secure early bird and regular
price admission for the majority of expected attendees. It may not be announced until very close to the
conference itself, but we'll do our best to offer it ASAP.

--
Alex Clark · http://aclark.net
Register for Plone Conference 2008 · http://ploneconf2008.eventbrite.com