[Product-Developers] datagrid issues

Mayank Mathur mayankmathur at tetrain.com
Wed Aug 6 15:58:36 UTC 2008

hello all.
actually, im using plone DatagridField Product..
Im facing 2 issues :
1) I want to add an image in front of Datagrid text box.
so , anyone any idea of how to modify page template "datagrid_text_cell.pt"
inside skins folder ?

2) Im trying to integrate concept of Master-Slave inside Datagrid in form of
drop-down, means ,
2nd dropdown will only get populated after selection of First Drop-down.
now problem is coming , when i select first drop-down , 2nd drop-down is not
coming at first, but when i refresh page again, 2nd drop-down gets
populated. Now i dont know , which and where to change Python code.

if anyone having any idea abt these 2 issues, pls let me know.

thanks in advance

Regards,
Mayank

--