[Product-Developers] Running tests from a Plone 3 buildout

Gilles Lenfant gilles.lenfant at ingeniweb.com
Mon Apr 21 14:09:42 UTC 2008

Le 21 avr. 08 à 15:34, Hedley Roos a écrit :

> I'm having trouble running tests for Archetypes 1.5.8.
>
> I stand in directory /path/to/my_instance/parts/instance/bin and
> do ./zopectl test -s Products.Archetypes

I put the components/products I'm developing in (respectively)
$INSTANCE_HOME/lib/python and $INSTANCE_HOME/Products, running tests
is OK on components/products in these places. When putting components/
products in other places declared in "path"/"products" in zope.conf,
running the unit tests that way does not work.

This does not seem to be a buildout issue but a Zope issue.

HTH
--
Gilles Lenfant - GLC
INGENIWEB (TM) - SAS 50000 Euros - RC B 438 725 632