[Product-Developers] Re: mods to SQLPASPlugin

David Durham, Jr. david.durham.jr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 13:26:07 UTC 2008

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 4:56 PM, David Durham, Jr.
<david.durham.jr at gmail.com> wrote:
>  >  But I get an attribute error, so I'm wondering what the magic is to
>  >  make this method available.

I was able to track down the object in the ZMI and view its contents,
the SQL statements in question.  I added a new SQL statement there and
the attribute/method became available.  I still need to work out the
details of uninstallation/installation, but things are moving along
now.  If uninstalling and reinstalling the product fixed this issue.

Anyway, I'll stop spamming everyone with responses to my own messages.

-Dave