[Product-Developers] Re: PloneSoftwareCenter developers, heads up

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Thu Apr 10 01:21:35 UTC 2008

On 2008-04-09, Tarek Ziadé <ziade.tarek at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If you are involved in PSC development, I have fixed all tests in this
> products so the 182 tests passes.

Thanks Tarek!!! For those keeping score (like me) it looks like the
most relevant changesets are:

    https://dev.plone.org/collective/changeset/62307
    https://dev.plone.org/collective/changeset/62287

> I also have changed the tests that fails because the feature is not
> implemented yet. Now they generate
> a "DeveloperWarning". If you need to add one, just use self.warning()
> instead of self.fail().
> But imho a new feature should be started in a branch, not in the trunk
> directly.

+1000

> The idea here is to be able to leave the trunk always buildable. For that
> matter I have also added
> a buildbot for PSC, that can be seen here:
>
> http://buildbot.ingeniweb.com/

Also very cool (although I haven't had a chance to pimp your buildbot yet ;-)

--
Alex Clark (http://aclark.net)