LinguaPlone Folder Translation Story

David Bain david.bain at alteroo.com
Fri Sep 28 11:09:36 UTC 2007

wow! I18NFolder has been around since July 2006 and is almost exactly what I
described.
How did I miss that? :) Thanks Lara.

The only thing missing from my personal wish list is that it doesn't
magically "adapt" all folderish items to behave in this way, instead it
provides a new folderish type called an "ifolder". I think I can live with
that for the moment.