LinguaPlone Folder Translation Story

David Bain david.bain at alteroo.com
Thu Sep 27 13:07:22 UTC 2007

What I need is something that adapts folders to support something like
"internationalion title", then I could create a navigation bar that gets
translated titles lifted from each folder's "i18n title".

If I was more fluent with the whole adapter stuff I figure I could rub up a
first draft in 10 to 20 minutes at the moment it will probably take me more
like 2 hours.

Just throwing this out, in case anyone else, who can do it in 10 minutes
wants to.

   - a product that adapts folderish items to have an i18n title
   - it may also provide a i18n navigation bar which reads titles from
   the i18n title of folders
   - should work with plone 2.5+