PloneGazette review

Radim Novotny novotny.radim at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 05:58:46 UTC 2007

David Bain wrote:
> If I'm using a Plone Gazette 1.1, is it worth migrating to the 2.0 svn?

There should be no problem with upgrade to 2.1 (SVN trunk). Replace your
1.1 with 2.1 in Products, restart Zope and reinstall PG in
quickinstaller (please backup old PloneGazette product and Data.fs
before migration).
Btw, everyone, who is trying 2.1, should reinstall product in
quickinstaller, because there is small, but important, migration step.

David, feel free to contact me on IRC #plone (my nick is 'naro') or by
mail if you encounter any migration problem.

--
Radim