PloneGazette review

petschki peter.mathis at kombinat.at
Tue Sep 25 10:15:03 UTC 2007

just a word to KNewsletter which we (Kombinat) have been developing
during the last month. due to the fact that the PloneGazette
at-integration-branch didn't work for us, we started from scratch with
modeling and AGXing but kept using the Gazette way of sending
newsletters. so if anyone is looking for an Archetype based Gazette on a
Plone 2.5 plattform, KNewsletter will satisfy you up to 90% (there are
still missing some features eg. user import from csv/xml but hopefully
we'll reach 100% satisfaction until november :)