iterate permissions and the workflow

rnunez rnunez at york.cuny.edu
Tue Sep 11 20:24:26 UTC 2007

help please,
I'm tired and frustrated with iterate, I have been trying to figure out how
to get this working since plone 3.0alpha1.

what I'm trying to do is a workflow were the document can't be edit by the
editor while in the published state

the problem with the current iterate is that it allows the editor to modify
the content without going to the review process
http://york.cuny.edu/static-assets/plone3_demo/

this is what I did in the pass (Plone 2.1.2 with a customized version of PVS
for Plone)
http://york.cuny.edu/static-assets/zicklin_demo/