Advice on Selectively Hiding Byline

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Fri Sep 7 18:08:14 UTC 2007

how about using a local utility and give it a method 'showByLine
(context, member)' which you can then use for a simple condition?

then you could implement your policy inside that method. also, you
could register different local utilities to provide different
policies in different areas of your site.

just my $0.02, hth,

tom