Subskins feedback and support offered

Espen Moe-Nilssen espen at medialog.no
Thu Sep 6 12:17:45 UTC 2007

Hi

As most of the feedback I have gotten on my product SubSkins is
questions for more features instead of fixing/debugging the current
release I am asking here:

Is  there anyone that is using the product (or trying to) that have
gotten almost the look they want, but need help with the css?
Please tell me what selections you have used and what you are not
happy with.

For those that havent tried SubSkins, you can find it here:

http://plone.org/products/subskins

and you can test it here:
http://subskins.medialog.no

Also, I am willing to port subskins to Plone 3, but could need an
"developing site" as I have no server to install 3.0 to, so if you
need skins and have a server, send a mail....

Espen Moe-Nilssen
Grieg Medialog A.S
http://medialog.no
Tlf. 55 32 82 90