testing a workflow script

Dave Fregon dave at netaxxs.com.au
Wed Sep 5 01:35:22 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-09-04 at 18:58 -0500, Héctor Velarde wrote:
> Dave Fregon wrote:
> > Try using an unproxied script that calls the main script in your skins
> > folder, that _is_ proxied .. works for me.
>
> thanks, Dave; the script is not inside the skins folder, but inside the
> workflow... in portal_workflow.plone_workflow.scripts.move_newsitem to
> be precise...
>
> can I use it anyway? I will try...

What I mean, is move the script into the skins folder where you can put
a proxy on it, and create a script to replace it in the portal_worflow,
that calls it.

example in the workflow script just :

context.move_newsitem(state_change)

that calls the move_newsitem script in the skins folder, that has the
proxy on it.

Dave