Error in remember/membrane

ADF1969 Andrew at Divix.biz
Sun Oct 28 06:06:19 UTC 2007

My understanding was that it *was* compatible.
This quote from Martin (Jul 30, 2007) implies so.

> PriusGeek wrote:
>> Has anyone tried to use membrane/remember with Plone3?  Experiences
>> with them?
>
> trunk of membrane and trunk of b-org work with 3.0, at least it did
> three weeks ago. :)
>
> Martin

Martin? Should I expect Remember/Membrane to work in Plone 3.0.x?

It *mostly* works at any rate, only this one piece piece of functionality
doesn't...I might be able to fix it, but before I dove in and started
monkeying around, I wanted to know if it was a known issue or if it was
something I had done to cause it.
Thanks.