Error in remember/membrane

ADF1969 Andrew at Divix.biz
Sun Oct 28 04:29:38 UTC 2007

I have installed membrane/remember to a new buildout/ploneout site and am
getting errors when trying to view the portal_memberdata.

My configuration is as follows:
    *  Plone 3.0.3 (svn/unreleased)
    * CMF-2.1.0
    * Zope (Zope 2.10.4-final, python 2.4.4, win32)
    * Python 2.4.4 (#71, Oct 18 2006, 08:34:43) [MSC v.1310 32 bit (Intel)]
    * PIL 1.1.6
> Membrane Version: 1.1 svn/dev
> Remember Version: 1.0 (svn/unreleased)

This is the page that generates the errors:
  /Plone/portal_memberdata/fields2
(The username I added was "fields2")

Thank you very much for any help.  I would greatly like to use
remember/membrane but before I dive in and modify it, I wanted to ensure
that the base functionality worked for me (so I could differentiate between
things I have broken and things that already had issues before).
If there is anything else you need, let me know and I will do my best to
provide it.

This is the error output:

Time  	2007/10/24 16:39:22.676 GMT-7
User Name (User Id) 	admin (admin)
Request URL 	http://localhost:8780/Plone/portal_memberdata/fields2/base_view
Exception Type 	TypeError
Exception Value 	cannot concatenate 'str' and 'NoneType' objects

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 42, in call_object
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 313, in __call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 350, in _bindAndExec
    * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 216, in _exec
    * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 155, in pt_render
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 89, in pt_render
    * Module zope.pagetemplate.pagetemplate, line 117, in pt_render
      Warning: Macro expansion failed
      Warning: exceptions.KeyError: 'macro'
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 271, in __call__
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 891, in do_useMacro
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 536, in do_optTag_tal
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 521, in do_optTag
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 516, in no_tag
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 957, in do_defineSlot
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 536, in do_optTag_tal
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 521, in do_optTag
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 516, in no_tag
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 861, in do_defineMacro
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 957, in do_defineSlot
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 536, in do_optTag_tal
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 521, in do_optTag
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 516, in no_tag
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 536, in do_optTag_tal
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 525, in do_optTag
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 949, in do_defineSlot
[...]
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 534, in do_optTag_tal
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 516, in no_tag
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 745, in do_insertStructure_tal
    * Module zope.tales.tales, line 696, in evaluate
file:D:\plonedev\p3x87\plone30\products\Archetypes\skins\archetypes\base.pt
      Line 57, Column 12
      Expression: <StringExpr u'plone.belowcontentbody'>
      Names:

      {'container': <PloneSite at /Plone>,
       'context': <Member at /Plone/portal_memberdata/fields2>,
       'default': ,
       'here': <Member at /Plone/portal_memberdata/fields2>,
       'loop': {},
       'nothing': None,
       'options': {'args': ()},
       'repeat': <Products.PageTemplates.Expressions.SafeMapping object at
0x06E27EE0>,
       'request': <HTTPRequest,
URL=http://localhost:8780/Plone/portal_memberdata/fields2/base_view>,
       'root': <Application at >,
       'template': <FSPageTemplate at /Plone/base_view used for
/Plone/portal_memberdata/fields2>,
       'traverse_subpath': [],
       'user': <PropertiedUser 'admin'>}

    * Module Products.Five.browser.providerexpression, line 37, in __call__
    * Module plone.app.viewletmanager.manager, line 140, in render
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 313, in __call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 350, in _bindAndExec
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplateFile, line 129, in _exec
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 89, in pt_render
    * Module zope.pagetemplate.pagetemplate, line 117, in pt_render
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 271, in __call__
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 861, in do_defineMacro
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
    * Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 586, in do_setLocal_tal
    * Module zope.tales.tales, line 696, in evaluate
      Line 1, Column 0
      Expression: <PathExpr standard:'view/workflowHistory'>
      Names:

      {'container': <Member at /Plone/portal_memberdata/fields2>,
       'context': <Member at /Plone/portal_memberdata/fields2>,
       'default': ,
       'here': <Member at /Plone/portal_memberdata/fields2>,
       'loop': {},
       'nothing': None,
       'options': {'args': ()},
       'repeat': <Products.PageTemplates.Expressions.SafeMapping object at
0x06C83878>,
       'request': <HTTPRequest,
URL=http://localhost:8780/Plone/portal_memberdata/fields2/base_view>,
       'root': <Application at >,
       'template': <ImplicitAcquirerWrapper object at 0x06190FF0>,
       'traverse_subpath': [],
       'user': <PropertiedUser 'admin'>,
       'view': <Products.Five.viewlet.metaconfigure.WorkflowHistoryViewlet
object at 0x06C08610>,
       'views': <zope.app.pagetemplate.viewpagetemplatefile.ViewMapper
object at 0x06190E90>}

    * Module zope.tales.expressions, line 217, in __call__
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 161, in _eval
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 123, in render
    * Module plone.memoize.instance, line 45, in memogetter
    * Module plone.app.layout.viewlets.content, line 134, in workflowHistory

TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'NoneType' objects