PressRoom Issue

Jon Stahl jon at onenw.org
Sun Oct 28 03:33:37 UTC 2007

Eric-

JonB's the lead developer; you should trust him more than me. ;-)

In addition, you might want to try using PressRoom 3.0-final, which has a
few fixes over PressRoom 3.0-RC

That said, I am able to reproduce the problem with PressRoom 3-0-final.

Consider the bug confirmed; I'm going to file it now.   And again, thanks
for drawing our attention to this!

best,
jon