failed ZopeSkel

Kevin Teague kevin at bud.ca
Sat Oct 27 20:10:07 UTC 2007

You definitely got something not quite right in Mac OS X build land on your
'puter.

Try grabbing just the package it's choking on fiddle around with trying to
compile it in isolation of running easy_install ZopeSkel:

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/cheetahtemplate/Cheetah-2.0.tar.gz?download

Also perhaps Google up the Cheetah mailing lists, etc.

It doesn't compile on my Mac either, but I *know* my build land is wonky,
since  I just put Leopard on, but haven't done the XCode upgrade yet :)