PressRoom Issue

Eric S. Tyrer II etyrer at york.cuny.edu
Sat Oct 27 03:00:16 UTC 2007

In article <47228B3A.8060509 at onenw.org>,
 Jon Stahl <jon at onenw.org> wrote:

> Eric-
>
> As its release state (perhaps less clearly than they should!), PressRoom
> 1.1.1 is not compatible with Plone 3.0.
>
> Please upgrade to PressRoom 3.0, which is (as its version number
> hopefully implies) Plone 3.0 compatible.
>
> If you find any bugs, please report them to our issue tracker at
> http://plone.org/products/pressroom/issues
>
> Thanks!
>
> -jon

Jon..

Thanks for the prompt reply.. but I am a bit confused on your
resolution. This is what we currently

Our data.fs is a migrated 2.5.2 to 3.0.2

Prior to migration we tested a 2.5.2 compatible version of PressRoom.

---
that brings us to the present:

We have Plone 3.0.2 running (1 zeo + 2 clients) PressRoom 3.0 RC is
installed in our products folder with the same permissions and user as
Plone.

Using the quick-installer, or preferences/add-remove products PressRoom
does not move from uninstalled column to the installed column

checking the error log gives me the error that i posted
perviously:KeyError CMF:plone

Could this have been from our migration? a key error is a python call to
a nonexistent object.. would it be in the catalog?

i am bummed becuase this product would really help is out.

I will submit it as a bug if you think it is..

Thanks Again

Eric