problem portal_catalog and internally_published

Julien Bessiere julien.63 at free.fr
Thu Oct 18 12:11:59 UTC 2007

Le 18 oct. 07 à 13:15, Encolpe Degoute a écrit :

> Julien Bessiere a écrit :
>
>> So I thought, I could try to get the state by doing this:
>> -
>> for presult in folder.portal_catalog(portal_type_operator="or",
>>                                              portal_type=
>> ['Event','ATEvent'],
>>                                              path='/'.join
>> (folder.getPhysicalPath())):
>>              obj = presult.getObject()
>>              info(obj)
>>              info(obj.review_state)
>> -
>> This way, I've got all my events.
>> But I've got a message : error Attribute. obj does not have an
>> review_state attribute.
>>
>> Any idea how I could find out the exact review state of my
>> internally_published events ?
>
> On the brain: presult.review_state
>
> Regards,
> --
> Encolpe Degoute
> INGENIWEB (TM) - S.A.S 50000 Euros - RC B 438 725 632
> 17 rue Louise Michel - 92300 Levallois Perret - France
> web : www.ingeniweb.com - « les Services Web Ingénieux »
> Tel : 01.78.15.24.08 / Fax : 01 47 57 39 14

Thanks for your help,
So i tried with presult.review_state,
but I only get the event with external review_state.
It means that other events don't show up but it's external.
Does portal_catalog have restriction?
Is there a way I could list all the event of my site independently of
their review state?

Thanks for help

Regards

Julien