viewlets order manager affecting unrelated themes/skins

David Bain david.bain at alteroo.com
Tue Oct 16 18:18:41 UTC 2007

Turns out I forgot to make my viewlets theme specific.
I added
layer=".interface.IThemeSpecific" to my newly registered viewlets
in my browser/configure.xml and that did the trick.

 <browser:viewlet
        name="jalugskin.global_sections"
        manager="plone.app.layout.viewlets.interfaces.IPortalHeader"
        class=".viewlets.GlobalSectionsViewlet"
        permission="zope2.View"
        layer=".interfaces.IThemeSpecific"
        />