new user registration failure

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Mon Oct 8 08:32:20 UTC 2007

perhaps you removed some necessary paths in your skin's definition?

check in portal_skins' Properties tab, whether your skin contains all
paths of the 'Plone Default' skin. (and if not, add them)

usually, a custom skin will contain all paths of 'Plone Default' plus
some addititional ones on top.

hth,

tom