Old custom products and plone 3?

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Sun Oct 7 15:51:38 UTC 2007

Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Reinout van Rees wrote:
>> Drawback: you'll need migration. ATCT has/had handy migration code,
>> though I can't find it right away.
>
> It's moved to the contentmigrations product.

And moved out of the plone bundle (where I searched for it initially).

Probably because it was needed by atct for the plone 2.0->2.1 migration.
Now that migration step is no longer included in plone, so
contentmigration could be removed from the bundle. At least, that's what
I'd guess :-)

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees  - Programmer at http://zestsoftware.nl/
http://vanrees.org/weblog/     mailto:reinout at vanrees.org
"White space, the opposite of black hole?" -- Joris slob