svn on production site

T. Kim Nguyen nguyen at uwosh.edu
Wed Oct 3 15:03:29 UTC 2007

I think he's asking about setting up an SVN repo on a hosted site.  I
used http://projectlocker.com/ for a project a couple of years ago
and it worked well; the terms were reasonable, service was good.  The
other place to look for SVN hosting providers (unless you plan to use
sourceforge I guess): http://subversion.tigris.org/links.html.

	Kim