Query: CAS4PAS and PloneCASLogin for Plone 3.0?

Derek Richardson derek.richardson at gatech.edu
Fri Nov 30 20:42:48 UTC 2007

I have this working on a user test site. CAS4PAS required no updates.
PloneCASLogin wouldn't work on 3.0 and the author told me it wouldn't be
updated for a while (though that was a while ago), so I rolled my own. I
haven't released it because it has uses my employer's namespace package
and because it needs a couple of tweaks. If you would be willing to
simply refactor the namespace package to be 'collective', then I'll send
it to you, we can put it in the collective, and release it once we get
the tweaks done. Contact me offlist at this email address and we'll chat.

Thanks for the offer to help!

Derek