ZopeSkel addon proposal

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 22:32:35 UTC 2007

Originally, this was to avoid running doctests over text files that were not
to be run, to
separate them. For example, sometimes a README.txt or another file can
present a piece of code
that would involved too much test fixture. But I agree that this is an
exception, and docs/ alone (not doc/) would be fine.