Having wicked working in personal content types

Gilles Lenfant gilles.lenfant at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 16:12:52 UTC 2007

Hi,

Some weeks ago, putting such stuff in configure.zcml made my personal
content types with TextField gain wicked feature :

<configure ...
      xmlns:wicked="http://namespaces.openplans.org/wicked"
    ... />
   <wicked:atschema-fields-implement
      atclass=".content.sometype.SomeType"
      fields="mytext"
      implements="wicked.at.interfaces.IAmATWickedField"
      />
</configure>

This sniplet stolen from ATCT worked perfectly but this doesn't work
anymore (since some recent wicked change ?). As google didn't find
any tutorial for wicked, I'm somehow brain dead about this.

Thanks by advance for any hint.
--
Gilles Lenfant
INGENIWEB (TM) - SAS 50000 Euros - RC B 438 725 632