Poi 1.1 beta 1 released and ready for testing

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Tue Nov 20 01:47:54 UTC 2007

Maurits van Rees, on 2007-11-20:
> - This release introduces Plone 3.0 compatibility while keeping
>   compatibility with Plone 2.5.  [Alexander Limi and Maurits van Rees]

Note: the plone3-support branch has been merged to trunk and
deprecated.  If you still need it for some reason, it is moved to the
old/ directory, so use old/plone3-support then.

The plone3 bundle is pointing to trunk again.

--
Maurits van Rees | http://maurits.vanrees.org/ [NL]
            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/