kupuhelpers and mootools

tragor johannes.schwenk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 13:19:49 UTC 2007

Hi Alexander,

Alexander Limi wrote:

> I'm pretty sure somebody wrote this up, have you tried Google? IIRC< it
> was a matter of ordering the JS so that the mootools libs are invoked
> before Kupu.

no that doe's not do the trick. When I reorder the JS I get the same error!
I found a forum entry somewhere else, that stated kupu beeing incompatible
to mootools.

I am now trying to fix this by not loading kupuhelpers for my template. If
you know a good way to do so, I would appreciate the input!

Thanks