Plone 3, Poi and intelligenttext

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Fri May 11 12:28:18 UTC 2007

Maurits van Rees-3 wrote:

> So my guess here is that intelligenttext has been integrated into
> Plone 3 itself and is not needed as a separate product anymore.  But
> maybe the Poi installed needs to turn on this converter by setting a
> switch somewhere?

That's right, Plone 3 has intelligenttext built in, and it's used in the
comments. Kai Diefenbach did this work, based on the code in the old
intelligenttext module. The new package is plone.intelligtenttext.

I haven't got around do looking at how Poi needs to change for Plone 3. It
*should* be able to just use the transform as installed in Plone 3...

Martin