Any example ArchgenXML Products with configlets?

ChrisDerson chris at protaform.com
Fri May 4 11:38:53 UTC 2007

Thanks for the response.

It's the template I'm having problems with, not the UML.  I create a
portal_tool (with autoinstall=1, configlet=1 etc etc) and set the view tag
to edit.  What I get is standard edit view (navigation menu, left & right
slots, context tabs etc).
What I want is a configlet view template (Preferences menu, no context tabs,
no portlets).

I've worked out that I need something like:

python:request.set('disable_border',1)">

To disable the normal body frame, but I can't/haven't worked out how to
replace the navigation menu with the Preferences menu, or how to add my
widgets.  If you have an example .zpt for a Archetypes-based configlet I'd
be ever so grateful.

Ta,

Chris Derson