a 'product/equipment review' product, anyone?

Shane Graber sgraber at gmail.com
Thu May 3 12:32:53 UTC 2007

Carl:

About a year ago I stated some work on a product review content type
using Poseidon/ArchGenXML.  I wanted to incorporate Microformats into
it but I never finished it.  However it was functional.  You can see a
very rough draft of it on http://liquid.homelinux.org:9674/reefs.
Click around a bit and you'll see it there someplace.  I'd forward a
direct link but I can't reach port 9674 from here.  :/

If you want a tarball of it (should include the UML as well), I can
get you a copy tonight.  Fire off an email to me so I can put it on my
todo list.  :)

Shane

--
---------
Bender: "Amy, you like cute things so I baked you a pony."

http://www.reefs.org - Where reefkeeping begins on the internet.
http://www.advancedaquarist.com - High quality, free monthly publication for
the reef keeping hobbyist.
http://www.aquaristcourses.org - Distance learning courses for the