a 'product/equipment review' product, anyone?

Carl Brewer carl at bl.echidna.id.au
Thu May 3 06:33:34 UTC 2007

Before I reinvent a wheel, is anyone here working on (or knows of,
I didn't find one while poking around plone.org/products)
a product tailored to 'equipment reviews'.  If not, I'm going
to make it my first contribution to the Plone community
using ArchGenXML and ArgoUMI.  Before I start, I want to make sure
it'll play well with 2.5.x and 3.0, is there anything I have
to bear in mind to do that? Is it just a case of testing against
2.5.3 and 3.0b2?

It's only going to be a very simple product, no workflow stuff, just
similar to plone article or simpler than that even - a
few images, a couple of '1-10' ratings and some text fields.

thanks

Carl