[Product Developers] marshaling images in a better way

Kai Diefenbach usenet at diefenba.ch
Sat Mar 31 06:16:49 UTC 2007

Hi Héctor,

Héctor Velarde <hvelarde at jornada.com.mx> wrote:

> could you please give me exact information on how to enable it?
>
> this is what I have done:

Looks good.

> 3. add the following to CMFPlone/configure.zcml
>
>    <include package="iptc" /> (BTW, I don't know if this is fine)

It is right at least. What do you mean with "not fine"? The packaged
name?

> 4. import an image using WebDAV

Yes same here.

It seems that I have "broken" something concerning WebDAV. I'll take a
look at it.

Could you please try it via HTTP, in the meanwhile? It should work.

> BTW, I can see a bunch of "AttributeError: @@plone" messages in the log.

Hm, no idea at the moment.

> I am using:

I'm using exactly the same environment.

Kai

P.S: Thanks for you other posting. I'll take a detailed look later this
weekend.