[Product Developers] marshaling images in a better way

Kai Diefenbach usenet at diefenba.ch
Tue Mar 27 15:05:31 UTC 2007

Hi Hector,

Héctor Velarde <hvelarde at jornada.com.mx> wrote:

> thanks, Kai; this is great and I'll be happy helping you on the IPTC
> parsing stuff.

Cool. I'll create a package in the collective, shortly. Then you can
contribute your stuff. Is that okay for you?

In advance, out of interest: which IPTC module do you use?
http://tinyurl.com/2colzn?

No, sorry, it's http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zambia. :-).

> and I would like to share experiences with you; I will start a new post
> for that.

Great. I'm looking forward to that.

> I noticed that you are the author of EasyBlog; it could be great if
> Plone's blog products could implement video and audio support; I can help
> you on that also.

Yes, it shouldn't be to difficult. I did in past but I'm not sure how.
IIRC, I've added just a new RSS view. I can give you more information on
that tomorrow.

Anyway, EasyBlog is in the collective. So feel free to add this feature.
I't would be appreciated.

Regards Kai