[Product Developers] Help needed for "PloneSubSKins".

Espen Moe-Nilssen espen at medialog.no
Mon Mar 19 10:29:01 UTC 2007

I am working on a skin product (PloneSubSkins) where the idea is to
split up the css into several files.

One for portal_navigation
One for "text"
one for calendar
one for global-nav
etc.

I have made a few different css-files already, and as designers we
are making more now and then.
I have made a control panel, but as I dont really know python, this
could be made much better (its not storing whats selected)

http://xweb02.plana.dk:8092/demo/index_html/testmappe/manage

I think this product (if I get some help with the control panel) will
make it much easier to make skins especially as it is possible to
test a lot of different looks before making the final adjustments).

Some sites we have made (to show some parts that will be added to
PloneSubSkins.

http://rides.no
http://ludorecordings.com
http://unbra.no