ANN: plone.recipe.deliverance

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Thu Jun 14 20:27:35 UTC 2007

Hi people,

I know there's been a few people asking about Deliverance. I've found it
hard to install (especially on Mac OS X), but I finally think I have a
buildout recipe that works.

Take a look at http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/plone.recipe.deliverance

There's probably no hope of this working on Windows, because it's
building libxml2 and libxslt from source and setting the LD_LIBRARY_PATH
(DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH on OS X) to make lxml find the right version (on my
machine, it segfaults without this). If anyone is willing to work out
how to make it work on Windows, I'd love to see a branch/patch. :)

Hope it's useful anyawy.

Martin

--
Acquisition is a jealous mistress