Ordering an entry in an GS-Profile

Raphael Ritz r.ritz at biologie.hu-berlin.de
Wed Jul 18 10:00:28 UTC 2007

Christian Klinger wrote:
> Hi Plone-Developers,

[..]

> Now i want that my action (title="Mein Ordner") is the first in the
> category user.
>
> Example (the new personal bar):  Mein Ordner | Author | My Preferences..
>
> How can i move the new action "Mein Ordner" on the first
> position in the category user?

I think that's not supported at the moment but I would consider
this a valid use case.

So why don't you submit a feature request for GS to grow support
for controlled insertion like the skins tool supports this today?
(but check first whether there is such a request already)

And BTW: the zope-cmf list is probably still the best place
to discuss GS issues.

Raphael