ArchgenXML with ArgoUML - text fields not working, and an ATBackRef question

akameswaran akameswaran at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 17:24:23 UTC 2007

After I fixed the backref problem, I found the widget to work well, so
I left it able to work in both directions.

What I did in the past to disable the backref was to add

widget:visible={'view':'visible','edit':'hidden'}

this prevents the widget from being drawn during edit.

I had to manually add this to the archgen output.  But if you read
above, you'll see I've had inconsistencies from argouml.

Hope this helps.